Jan 9, 2010

Company's Coming!

Dinners with friends are always fun; recently we haven't done as much entertaining as we'd like, but there's no time like the present to change that.

Two couples are joining us tomorrow evening for Sunday supper. The menu includes a fresh garden salad, chicken tetrazzini, crusty garlic bread, green beans, and dessert.

The tetrazzini recipe was given to me several years ago by one of my college professors (she had a group of students over for dinner one evening; this was the dish she served, and I begged for the recipe, which she graciously shared.) The green bean bundle recipe was given to me by a friend here in the 'boro - thanks Tami!

And thanks to Flylady: since this week's focus was kitchens, I'm nearly company-ready with only a few fun touches to take care of today.