However, I set out some to-do's for myself for this week, and I'm proud to say they are now moved to the "done" column:
- Drapes for the dining room (they're here already!)
- Drapes for bedroom (they're on their way!)
- Drapery hardware for bedroom and dining room windows (snagged the rods at half-price, to boot! Woot!)
- Tile for the shower - picked out and ready to be picked up.
- Paint colors for the dining room walls and ceiling. (Have rollers, brushes and rags ready to go.)
- Fabric for dining room chairs is picked out; just need to order it soon.
- Coat closet is cleaned out; linen closet is slated for purging today.
- Shower curtain for upstairs bathroom. (Bonus: also have fabric for new window seat cushion.)
- Carpet stretching is lined up for the day after closing.
- Insurance is ready to go into effect.