Dec 3, 2010

My letter to Santa

Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is a
in Murfreesboro.

We hear Hickory Hollow Mall is about to become the site of the Nashville fair grounds, so please encourage the fine folks at Macy's to consider opening a new store in the 'boro, okay?  You must have an in with them, after all your appearances in their Thanksgiving parades.

In case they aren't aware, you can tell them we're the 12th fastest-growing city in the U.S., and the retail shopping mecca/epicenter for 10 surrounding counties.  I'm pretty sure we would make Macy's very happy if they became part of our fair city.

Love,


P.S., Since you may not be able to deliver on my wish this year, I could really use a pair of boots, some new gloves and scarf, a Vera Bradley desk calendar, and that nifty half-size bowl and beater/whisk for my Kitchen-Aid (Williams-Sonoma carries them), please and thank you.   A plate of your favorite cookies will be near the tree.  XOXOXO